Do you want to connect with the best professionals in the children’s museum and museum field?
Hands On! Members enjoy all kinds of benefits.
Become a member to:
- Exchange ideas and expertise with other members at Hands On! activities.
- Attend the Hands On! Conference at a discounted fee.
- Highlight your organization’s news, exhibitions and events through the Hands On! website, social media profiles and newsletter.
- Get access to special resources and the HO! forum in our members zone.
- Participate in online meet-ups with like-minded professionals from all over the world.
- Enter for the annual Children in Museums Award at a discounted rate.
- Receive updates on the latest and most inspiring trends, exhibitions and programmes for children in museums worldwide.
- Find out about relevant research projects and job vacancies.
- Benefit from our database, with contact information of other members and associates across the globe.
- Receive detailed survey results and personalized advocacy documents (e.g.:Letters of support, etc.)
Different kinds of membership We offer different kinds of memberships to our members: both corporate and institutional. Find out which membership is most suitable for your situation. We hope to welcome you as a member soon!
Conference Members receive a discount for the Hands On! Conference, which takes place every two years in a different cultural city. This is a unique opportunity for the international Hands On! community to meet, exchange ideas and get inspired. Members can submit proposals to host lectures, workshops and presentations about their organization during the conference.