Good news everyone,
As our Facebook page has recently reached 2000 Likes, we want to celebrate by compiling the 20 most successful posts of the past years. Enjoy!
20. Talking to children about tricky topics such as climate change
19. Pediatricians say play is the medicine our kids need
18. ICOM announces the alternative museum definition
17. Beyond the locker room: Coronavirus isolation is an opportunity to teach boys about toxic masculinity
16. Webinar: Families, Children and Museums – towards a future together
15. Children as young as six ‘link intelligence with being male’
14. The play deficit- Children today are cossetted and pressured in equal measure.
13.Empathy and Resilience, Responsibility and Self-Care: Resources for Social and Emotional Learning
12. It’s time to rethink everything. Let’s start with education.
11. Making children smile again: Play is a necessity
10. Survey: Reopening hands-on museums
9. Coronavirus: just letting children play will help them, and their parents, cope
8. Children in Museum Award Winner 2019
6. The world is better because of museums
5. What can you do in a children’s museum?
4. Empathy? In Denmark they’re learning it in school
3. Hands On! Conference 2019: Europe’s only children-dedicated museum conference
2. 100+ Museums Turn Their Collections Into Free Downloadable Coloring Books
1. Free Corona Virus Guide for Children