1. Be Inspired By International Speakers Children’s museum directors, innovative educators and game-changing thinkers will share their expertise and insights with you. Find out more about speakers
2. Get Access To World-Class Museums Over 30 prestigious museums will offer free access. Find out how the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and others are engaging children. See full list of museums
3. Meet Colleagues and Share Passion Connect with like-minded individuals who are just as driven as you are to make museums accessible and fun for children! See participants list
4. Get Hands On! During Workshops Sign up for workshops to develop skills and ideas that will benefit your institution. From design thinking to the power of storytelling… get Hands On! View programme
5. Learn From Best Practices Come face to face with and be inspired by the best children’s exhibitions in the world. Attend the Children in Museum Award Ceremony. Who is nominated?
6. Explore the Best Amsterdam Has to Offer Amsterdam is home to some of the world’s most important artistic, historical and architectural treasures. Explore it’s idyllic waterways.
7. Stay on the Cutting Edge Children’s education in museums is constantly evolving to reflect changing visitor needs. Be updated on the latest trends in the field.
8. Do It For the Kids Hands On! believes informal learning in museums stimulates creativity, curiosity and imagination. By taking part in this global exchange of knowledge you will benefit children worldwide!
9. Recharge your Creative Batteries Make use of this creative environment to reflect on where you have been and where you want to go creatively.
10. Have Fun! We understand the importance of social events. That’s why we’ve planned four special evening programmes! Dinner and drinks are included in your ticket.