Your vision can take you to the Hands On! Conference 2019
The HO! Student Prize seeks to encourage both junior researchers and young professionals to rethink key issues of museums and museums for children, such as specific needs of diverse audiences or the educational turn in the context of museum collections, serious games or digital learning as a tool for cultural education.
Deadline for applications: 1st March 2019
- Two conference passes (access to all sessions, incl. meals & social events)
- Two travel grants in the total sum of up to 1000€ each (Verification of actual travel expenses is obligatory)
- be under the age of 30 (by 1 November 2019)
- have adequate English language proficiency
A jury of three board members will select two papers. At the Frankfurt conference, the students who wrote the winning papers will present their work and their views on the future of children in museums.
Grantees will be required to
- prepare a paper and submit it to the Conference Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- present their papers at the 12th Hands On! Conference (22-26 October 2019) in Frankfurt
- submit a written report of the conference by 22 November 2019
For more information contact our office
Proclamation :Please note that all assignments have to be in English only. All decisions are final and binding in all respects and not subject to legal recourse.